To create and increase revenue and economic profit from new and existing clients in order to achieve the banks strategic objectives and create shareholder value.
- Be primary point of contact for clients by being accessible according to Nedbank client service strategy. Regular proactive interaction with clients to build and maintain relationships in line with business unit strategy
- Conduct regular portfolio reviews with clients to ensure optimum value and client retention. Identify potential new clients through prospecting to increase client base and grow market share.
- Engage with collaborative partners through collaboration forums and networks.
- Analyze customer satisfaction survey results to identify problems. Suggest improvements and implement action plans aligned to divisional customer service strategy to improve efficiencies and outputs.
- Perform in depth financial needs analysis to identify cross sell and up sell opportunities in line with business goals
- Conduct business activities in line with internal and external service level agreements.
- Ensure service level agreements are adhered to by following business unit process and procedure
- Grow revenue through acquisition activities and cross sell and up sell to achieve financial targets. Manage costs and impairments to minimise revenue leakage and losses.
- Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes (e.g. operational processes) that will improve the functioning of stakeholders’ businesses by highlighting benefits in support of the implementation of recommendations.
- Understand role relevant systems and processes and implement to minimise risk.
- Conduct all activities in accordance with regulations and corporate governance guidelines to avoid risk
- Complete and submit relevant reports in accordance with operational requirements
- NQF Level 6 or Higher in a Financial or Business-related field
- Must have successfully completed minimum FAIS 120 Credits
- FAIS certification/ registration mandatory
- 6 years small business service experience in financial services
- Valid drivers license and own reliable transport
- Conducting root cause analysis
- Working with a group to identify alternative solutions to work situations.
- Analysing situations or data that requires an evaluation of multiple factors
- Interacting with diverse people
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with diverse internal and external stakeholders
- Developing ways to minimise risks
- Analysing and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data
- Drafting reports
- Interacting with various levels of management
- Managing conflict situations
- Managing multiple projects
- Influencing stakeholders to obtain buy-in for concepts and ideas.
- Answering customer questions
- Sharing information in different ways to increase stakeholders understanding
- Communicating complex information orally
- Communicating complex written information
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bela-Bela
Application Deadline: N/A