To educate clients on the convenience, security and functionality of digital and self-service solutions; processing cash transactions and cash fulfillment (i.e.balancing and replenishment) and performing first line device maintenance in order to meet business goals and exceed the client expectations.
- Address any concerns relating to the queue flow or digital devices.
- Assist client to download online applications and resolve any log in issues.
- Assist the client to buy value-added services (e.g. pre-paid data and airtime) online or through a self-service device.
- Assist the client to obtain statements, cards and other relevant documentation from self-service zones.
- Build and maintain client relationships by keeping clients informed of progress or action taken regarding their applications, queries and requests.
- Discover client’s service and digital needs through connecting, understanding and delivering financial solutions with care.
- Educate clients and potential clients on how to subscribe and service their account.
- Educate clients on self-service, digital functionality and features.
- Facilitate a conversation with the client to assist them to complete their service needs online.
- Accept and service cash transactions over the counter.
- Action control check list applicable to teller, enquiries and foreign functions daily.
- Balance and secure branch stock holding (e.g. cards).
- Control the queuing process and prioritise clients with special needs.
- Destroy old stock (e.g. cards) identified by reports.
- Enable the further processing of inter-bank transfers by preparing all transactional documents and originals (WASTE) in the required format by the required deadline for hand over to couriers.
- Ensure ATM/ID availability through balancing and loading of cash and attending to down devices by performing first line device maintenance support.
- Mitigate risk by controlling counter and drop safe limits according to policy.
- Prevent fraud and losses by adhering to mandates, as well as client and transaction authentication procedures and policies.
- Act in the client’s interest, inform the client, do what you say and promise, take accountability, and go the extra mile.
- Contribute to the success of Nedbank through meeting your service excellence, teamwork and personal development goals whilst adhering to Nedbank security, operational and compliance procedures and policies.
- Develop, retain and grow the business by delivering against individual and team goals that support a positive client experience.
- Retail/Banking Client Service, Cash, Technology Savvy, 1st Line Problem Resolution experience. Where applicable, Foreign experience.
- Banking Services (example, Higher Certificate in Banking Services – NQF5)
- Interacting with customers; resolving queries and managing customer expectations
- Interacting with external customers
- Business processes and policies
- Customer service principles
- Product Knowledge
- Problem solving skills
- Relationship management
- Nedbank security policies and procedures
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Forex product
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kimberley
Application Deadline: N/A