Website Motus Holdings Limited
To provide prompt and quality services to customers relating to the service and repairs of vehicles, acting as an interface between the technician and the customer to ensure cost effective repair and service to both parties.
- To maintain excellent standards of departmental administration, such as service sheets, invoices, job cards, warranty claims, authorisations,
- To ensure accurate ‘verbatim’ customer information to uphold
- To maintain customer database with contact details and
- To assist dealership in achieving industry standards of process
- To maintain and further develop own personal knowledge base in order to remain up-to-date.
- To deliver value to the customer by providing any necessary advice and recommendations that would enhance their experience of the brand.
- To maximise customer awareness of all products and services
- To develop and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and customer loyalty to ensure repeat
- To receive customers (directly or via Meet-n-Greet) in a professional and friendly manner in order to ensure they feel
- To create collaborative internal and external partnerships in order to expedite service
- To take the initiative and exceed customer satisfaction, even in the face of setbacks or
- To liaise and interact with the customers accurately in order to completely understand and comprehend their service
- To maintain contact with customers on an ongoing basis regarding any possible service concerns or additional
- To effectively interact and communicate with customers, explaining service details in an understandable and appropriate manner, involving Service Technicians when
- Grade 12 / Matric (essential)
- Basic technical understanding (Essential).
- Additional language would be an Advantage.
- 2-3 yrs. in automotive service Industry.
- Skills and Personal Attributes
- Oral communication
- Administration skills.
- Written communication
- People / customer interaction skills Diplomacy / resilience / dealing with Problem resolution / decision-making.
- Team working
- Must have valid driver’s license
- ISUZU & Honda product
- Internal procedures and
- Basic technical understanding & background.
- Basic mathematical knowledge (numeracy).
Company: Motus Holdings Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kimberley
Application Deadline: N/A