Website Motus Holdings Limited
Motus HONDA SANDTON & KIA BRYANSTON has an opportunity available for a INVOICING CLERK. The purpose of the position is to support and assist the dealership management team in the management of stock associated documents and invoicing.
The purpose of the position is to support and assist the dealership management team in the management of stock associated documents and invoicing.
- Bringing vehicles into stock and maintenance of related administration.
- Invoicing of vehicles sold and administering intercompany transfers.
- Creation of new & trade-in files.
- Requesting Natis’s from relevant banks/finance institutions.
- Responsible for petty cash within the dealership.
- Maintenance of various spreadsheets that are key to daily, weekly controls.
- General stock control & carrying out other reasonable instructions/ duties as may be requested from time to time.
- Weekly stock takes
- Completion & balancing of DOC (daily operating control).
- Issuing and processing of purchase orders to creditors.
- 3+ years relevant administration experience within a similar environment.
- Experience and knowledge with vehicle stock administration (minimum 2 years) is essential.
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
- Good Excel knowledge and ability (minimum intermediate level).
- Note: Automate & Autobid experience would be an advantage.
- Computer literate; comfortable to quickly grasp new systems.
- Valid, unendorsed driver’s license – desirable.
- Understanding of the compliance governing the retail industry would be an advantage.
- Communication skills in English (read, write & speak)
- Vehicle stock administration
- Accurate data capturing
- Highly developed level of attention to detail.
- Highly organized: Able to organize and structure own time and tasks effectively; work systematically; effectively managing own time and priority-setting.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Initiative and problem-solving abilities
- Following instructions and procedures
Company: Motus Holdings Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton
Application Deadline: N/A