Website Motus Holdings Limited
To provide prompt and quality services to customers relating to the service and repairs of vehicles, acting as an interface between the technician and the customer to ensure cost effective repair and service to both parties.
- To maintain excellent standards of departmental administration, such as service sheets, invoices, job cards, warranty claims, authorisations, etc.
- To ensure accurate ‘verbatim’ customer information to uphold FRFT.
- To maintain customer database with contact details and information.
- To assist dealership in achieving industry standards of process efficiency.
- To maintain and further develop own personal knowledge base in order to remain up-to-date.
- To deliver value to the customer by providing any necessary advice and recommendations that would enhance their experience of the brand.
- To maximise customer awareness of all products and services available.
- To develop and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and customer loyalty to ensure repeat business.
- To receive customers (directly or via Meet-n-Greet) in a professional and friendly manner in order to ensure they feel valued.
- To create collaborative internal and external partnerships in order to expedite service delivery.
- To take the initiative and exceed customer satisfaction, even in the face of setbacks or obstacles.
- To liaise and interact with the customers accurately in order to completely understand and comprehend their service needs.
- To maintain contact with customers on an ongoing basis regarding any possible service concerns or additional requirements.
- To effectively interact and communicate with customers, explaining service details in an understandable and appropriate manner, involving Service Technicians when necessary.
- To ensure costumer complaints are effectively managed via CRM’ systems.
- Grade 12 / Matric (essential)
- Basic technical understanding(Essential).
- Additional language would be an Advantage. 2-3 yrs. in automotive service Industry.
- VWSA Group South Africa product knowledge.
- Internal procedures and processes.
- Basic technical understanding & background.
- Basic mathematical knowledge (numeracy).
- Operating ELSA-pro, Kerridge, and ETKA.
- Oral communication skills.
- Administration skills.
- Written communication skills.
- People / customer interaction skills Diplomacy / resilience / dealing with pressure.
- Problem resolution / decision-making.
- Team working skills.
- PC Skills.
- Customer focus.
Company: Motus Holdings Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A