Responsible for quality control. Establishes, maintains and monitors a complete quality control system and ensures standards are met.
- Ensure that 100% of ACB changes are captured correctly, Audit Membership applications and Membership maintenance for Momentum and Moto Health Care
- Ensure that client instructions are carried out correctly and in line with departmental guidelines.
- Adhere to organisational best practice and legislative requirements.
- Plan processes and services, schedule and co-ordinate to achieve efficiency and quality standards.
- To provide assurance monitoring and adherence to compliance and procedures
- To ensure the required standards of the business practice are being met, utilising a risk based approach focusing on high-risk activities
- Responsible for structured feedback to the sales consultants and Team leaders
- Identify trends and training gaps
- Identify risks to the company and escalate accordingly.
- Maintain a consistent service delivery to ensure client retention and satisfaction.
- Obtain and maintain broad product knowledge in order to effectively and accurately respond to customer queries.
- Provide clear communication to all parties involved in an investigation with regards to the outcomes and process.
- Maintain broad product knowledge in order to effectively and accurately perform the Quality Assurance function.
- Drive and support effective teamwork within the department.
- Tertiary education would be an advantage
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in the Membership environment
- Oracle experience and a minimum of 2-3 years exposure in the ACB/membership environment is essential
- Health care experience would be an advantage
- Proficient in Excel
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders
- Positively influence and participate in change initiatives
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge
- Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas
- Take ownership for driving career development
- Contribute to the financial planning process within area
- Identify opportunities to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency
- Manage financial and other company resources under your control with due respect
- Provide input into the risk identification processes and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban
Application Deadline: N/A