This is a client facing sales role where engagement with clients will be face to face.
The successful applicant will be required to source own leads for car, home and contents new business and advise primarily on personal lines motor and household domestic insurance.
We are looking for Business Development Consultants who are committed, driven, results oriented advisers who are able to work on their own as well as in a team environment writing business in accordance with targets laid down by Momentum Insure (MI).
- Source and develop new business opportunities (new business acquisition)
- Cold calling, networking and lead generation
- Administration of client information on the CRM system
- Building brand awareness through client interaction
- Achieving sales targets
- Matric/Grade 12
- FAIS Credits (min 30 credits in short term insurance if date of first appointment is before 2010); or if date of first appointment is on or after 01/01/2010, a full recognised qualification as per the FSCA qualification list.
- FAIS Regulatory examination for Representatives (RE5)
- CPD (continuous professional development) points
- Minimum of 3 years personal lines insurance sales experience in the short-term insurance space
- At least 2 years’ experience sourcing own leads
- Must have a proven track record in client facing new business acquisition
- Experience dealing with Brokers (Broker sales) will be advantageous
- Must have – Own vehicle and licence
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nelspruit
Application Deadline: N/A