Do you want to be part of a diverse, dynamic and highly skilled team that takes pride in delivering value to our business customers on time with quality? Project Managers play a vital role within Services being passionate for customers, taking ownership for delivery, and being the ambassador of Microsoft in front of customers.
You will be responsible for overall delivery execution and success; driving predictable, consistent high quality delivery resulting in strong positive customer satisfaction. Projects can vary in size of budget and duration, as well as the level of complexity of those projects.
They can also vary significantly with respect to the technologies being deployed, as well as the types of client and scope of work. Projects can range from two weeks to three years, encompassing anything from Enterprise Consulting to a wide range of infrastructure and business productivity solutions, on to large scale applications development and change management.
- Core project management skills. We need solid core Project Management skills including financial management, planning, scheduling, reporting, resource management, communications, risk management, dependencies, scope, time quality & budget.
- Impact. We want people who can make things happen – you will need to re-plan, come up with fresh ideas, start again and stay positive when the pressure mounts. You will be communicating with senior stakeholders with very high expectations and we look for those who can focus on delivering the best possible outcomes while always staying focused on delivering the expected results.
- Embrace Growth Mindset and Diversity. Maximizing the contribution of every individual allows us to infuse diverse thought as a natural part of the way we innovate. We are looking for people who work open-minded and make best use of the power of teams and diversity.
- Flexibility & adaptability. This is a hands-on project management role and will suit those individuals who are passionate about detailed project management. We need those prepared & motivated to get involved and we rely on initiative, tenacity and focus to get projects across the line, with a goal of always exceeding expectations.
- Technology. You will need to rely on your experience delivering complex, technical projects and the unique challenges faced with these types of projects. Specific technology is not so important (ideally Microsoft) but a good breadth of knowledge is essential.
- Track record of IT delivery: experience within an IT services/consulting company where you have delivered customer facing projects as part of an external IT service, in the role of day to day project management including staffing, milestones, cost management, deliverables.
- Experience in supporting contractual & commercial management and execution
- Excellent communications (up / down / peers / cross team)
- Executive relationship management and communications skills
- PMI PMP (or alike) Certified Project Manager desirable
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Passion for technology: experience in either infrastructure, cloud, security, or productivity solution implementations is essential.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Project Management
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A