KPMG Forensic offers robust, practical advice, helping our clients dealing with:
- Assist with the opportunity / engagement management process; from proposal preparation, budgeting, completing risk management formalities and reporting.
- Perform engagement planning, scheduling, coordination and administration of engagements as well as ensuring execution of work as per the agreed scope of work.
- Identify control / performance improvement opportunities for clients and communicate findings to the person in charge of the project.
- Produce quality working papers, and assist in drafting reports.
- Maintain professional and positive client interaction and relationships.
- Assist in marketing activities and in developing the Forensic practice.
- Contribute to personal and overall team development, through staying up-to-date with AML related news and regulatory developments.
- Support Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) compliance reviews, health checks and KYC remediation engagements and take responsibility for supervising the engagement team.
- Sound technical knowledge of AML/CFT and Sanctions.
- Demonstrate good analytical and problem-solving skills, experienced in managing projects, self-motivated and possess an inquisitive mind.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, technical and business writing and presentation skills
- Computer skills is a must, specially well versed with Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Candidate with CAMS / ICA or an advanced AML Certification will have an added advantage.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A