For our “Legal Public Sector” Team of the Rome office we are looking for professionals who will deal with activities related to the law of public contracts, and to the provisions on anti-corruption and transparency, to the processing of personal data in the public sector (GDPR) and computerization profiles of the PA (CAD).
- Master’s degree in Law, with a grade equal to or greater than 105/110
- Professional experience of at least two years in structured law firms, public companies or public bodies, in one or more subjects covered by this notice
- Forensic professional practice already started, or qualification to practice as a lawyer;
- Fluency in English
- Good knowledge of the Office package.
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Excellent organizational skills, initiative and problem solving skills
- Strong motivation for professional growth
- Flexibility and dynamism.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A