With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
- Assist with the development, and review of engagement reports, technical project reviews and audits.
- Assist with project risk assessment including identifying and quantifying project risks.
- Assist in the commercial structuring of complex contracts.
- Assist on procurement and process management, including bid evaluation.
- Participate in strategic advice to clients based on detailed analysis.
- Assist in preparing strategic plans, business plans and business cases.
- Contribute to a dedicated team of professionals in delivering advisory services to clients.
- Work on multidisciplinary teams to deliver on a variety of projects.
- Communicate with different parties such as clients and other advisors.
- Prepare and distribute reports and proposals.
- Prepare proposals for RFP submissions.
- Perform research, data gathering and analysis,
- 3-5 years of experience in a relevant industry.
- Understanding of business issues relating to a capital/infrastructure project lifecycle.
- Ability to write complex reports for a diverse range of audiences, including executive private and public sector audiences.
- Ability to prepare and co-present PowerPoint presentations.
- A team-oriented attitude, an ability to work independently and as part of an integrated team.
- Proven capability of working within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to communicate and engage with diverse groups.
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Flexibility to manage multiple assignments and competing priorities.
- Strong quantitative analysis and computer skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, commerce, economics, math, planning, or similar area.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A