As a Senior Accountant you will provide a service that represents a high-value mark for our firm, helping companies assess their risk as they work to ensure transparency across their operations. Working out of KPMG’s St. John’s office, this role will necessitate the successful candidate being a well-rounded professional, as they will be leading engagements, mentoring junior staff, and developing close and productive working relationships with clients.
- Obtained or currently working toward CPA designation. Successful completion of Common Final Examination (CFE) preferred.
- A minimum of at least two years’ of audit experience in a public accounting setting (no industry specialization required)
- Ability to work both independently with little supervision, and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as you will be a central point of contact for clients.
- Conduct financial statement audits for small to large private, public sector and not-for-profit entities as well as public companies.
- Assist with developing the audit plan and executing the audit of financial statements and notes thereto.
- Identify, analyze, document and conclude on accounting issues.
- Develop and maintain relationships with client management, including scheduling work and being a first point of contact.
- Lead engagement teams, while providing coaching and mentoring to junior staff members.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A