Work as an integral part of KPMG Management Consulting Business Performance Management group to manage and execute people and change management for large/ complex organization/ business transformation.
- Provide service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches.
- Project management activities including: development and management of project scope, schedule, budget, issue/ risks, resources, and quality.
- Work with senior executives to develop and present KPMG Advisory offerings to the market.
- Build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery and networking in professional organizations.
- Experience in the following areas:
- People/ human resource related design and management
- Change management of large/ complex organization/ business transformation/ improvement
- HR Process analysis and improvement, process design, process management and process
- HR system implementation/ project management
- Ability to participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- Leadership skill
- Strong communication and presentation capability
- Excellent creativity, adaptability, analytical, problem solving and project management skills with agility mindset
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration, Information System, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Political Science or related field
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience preferably within an advisory firm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A