KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges.
- Drafting reporting deliverables for senior management review
- Undertaking some QPR compliance reviews and liaising with the key compliance reviewers
- Maintaining regular communication with Engagement Leaders and Managers being reviewed
- Escalation to and consultation with the F-QPLP
- Planning for, executing and monitoring adherence to the QPR season schedule.
- Line and performance management of two colleagues
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A