As a Director in our rapidly expanding practice you will be central to the development of our growth strategy, identifying opportunities for KPMG to make an even greater impact, originating new work, and managing sustainable growth.
As part of this you will lead the design and implementation of large-scale HR transformation programmes across key HR Transformation capability areas: our Powered HR engagements, establishing Global Business Services functions, developing HR strategy, and designing Future of HR operating models and functions.
As an experienced leader of HR Transformation, you will bring expertise and experience of both HR functional and technology transformation, and operational delivery to design and oversee overarching transformation programmes.
You will also lead, manage and develop KPMG teams, capabilities and propositions, and will be accountable for developing our ability to deliver high quality work for clients as we continue to grow. You will help our people to grow and shape their consulting careers across our People Consulting Corporates practice and the wider firm.
- Lead our established and highly successful HR Transformation practice, with the opportunity to leverage our leading practice methodologies and continue our growth.
- Work closely with FTSE 100 clients across a broad range of industries including Energy, Telecoms, Retail, Life Sciences and Aerospace & Defence.
- Lead complex projects and HR transformation workstreams with a team of consultants, to improve the way clients deliver HR Transformation.
- Build and shape relationships with clients on a daily basis.
- Generate new client opportunities by leveraging your HR Transformation expertise and network.
- Lead the development of our HR Transformation proposition and assets.
- Take a lead in knowledge sharing and developing HR Transformation skills internally across our team.
- Identify Business Development opportunities and turn these opportunities into sales.
- Be a career coach for the HRT team helping them to develop and progress their careers.
- The credibility and experience to lead KPMG and client teams to assess, design, plan and deliver complex programmes of work
- Significant people leadership and performance management experience, including experience of coaching or managing a wide range of staff.
- In-depth knowledge, skills and experience with HR transformation enablers and their applications, including HR strategy, HR Technology, HR policies, HR processes and controls, target operating model design, service delivery, cultural change, communications and engagement strategies.
- In-depth understanding of the strategic challenges and opportunities facing HR leaders and ability to analyse and synthesise industry and client challenges into implications and transformation programmes for the HR function.
- In-depth understanding and experience of various HR operating models (centralised, decentralised etc.), capability to define and implement organisational design / redesign initiatives and the Business Case for Change.
- In-depth understanding of HRSS strategy and the GBS offering (including location, language etc.); comprehensive understanding of advisory and transactional services provided and full spectrum of service levels and KPIs.
- Experience in leading and managing HR transformation programmes to meet client needs, either as part of a wider programme or standalone. Could include:
- HR Operating model strategy, redesign and implementation (HRBP / HRSS / COE).
- Service delivery model design including design and implementation of roles, responsibilities, etc.
- HR process efficiency assessment and process re-design.
- HR governance structures.
- Constructively challenging and conveying key messages to HRLT, HRD and Project Sponsor level stakeholders.
- Managing a team through organising, running and summarising outputs from client workshops.
- Understanding of key HR technology (ideally ServiceNow, Workday, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Possess knowledge and experience in wider People Consulting capabilities including change management, organisation design and behavioural change, as well as key human capital systems, and an understanding of workforce transformation tools available in the market.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A