We are recruiting graduates from all disciplines across our core functions – Audit, Tax and Advisory. We are in search of talented graduates, with a diverse range of academic backgrounds, to develop their career in one of the following areas:
- Management Consulting: Technology Solutions, Strategy and Operations and People Services
- Risk Consulting: Information Risk, Financial Risk, Actuarial Services, Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services
- Deal Advisory: Corporate Finance, Transaction Services, Mergers & Acquisitions, Valuations, Restructuring and Forensic Services.
- No more than three years of professional working experience. Internships within leading multinational firms would be highly appreciated.
- Certificate of Proficiency or proven knowledge of the English language is a must (other language skills are a distinct advantage).
- Competent user of tools such as Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Qualification & Experience:
- Applicants fulfilling the program’s requirements will receive an invitation to attend our Virtual Assessment Day, which will be held on 4 September 2020.
- Following steps involve taking a personality questionnaire as well as a virtual interview with KPMG professionals. Early October KPMG will be ready to welcome new joiners!
- Register to www.justjobs.gr and submit your application to KPMG Graduate Recruitment Program 2020 job-advert. Please state your preferred function in your Motivation Letter and/or CV!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A