KPMG in Greece offers an exciting opportunity for career growth. You will be joining one of the leading global networks of professional firms, which is well known for the ability and professionalism of its people and the quality of its services. Due to continued growth of operations, we are seeking to recruit an Advisor to join our Forensic Advisory department.
- At least 1-3 years of professional experience in Accounting or similar services.
- Accounting knowledge and experience (IFRS and Greek GAAP).
- Computer literacy (excellent Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint knowledge, Word processing).
- Business writing and verbal communication skills, both in Greek and English.
- Analytical, interpersonal and teaming skills. Willing to learn and work in a multicultural environment.
- Assist in Client/engagement acceptance
- Financial analysis
- Document review
- Leverage data analytics tools and interview techniques
- Report preparation
- File organization and administration
- Participate in business development activities
- Administrative tasks related to the operation of KPMG Forensic
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A