Website Jumeirah Group
The Burj Al Arab is looking for a Security Officer to join our Security department.
- Monitor the CCTV cameras and other security equipment in order to ensure that all potential and actual security risks are detected and managed.
- Act vigilant and proactive at all times, respond immediately to all incidents as per the incident response procedures and report them to the immediate supervisor in order to resolve any security issues in a timely and discrete manner.
- Ensure that all lost and found property is handed in for recording and storage in a timely manner so that it can be recuperated upon request.
- Monitor and control the hotel entrance, restrict access to unauthorized visitors, and report any such attempted breaches so that the hotel environment is maintained secure.
- Enter all incidents into the security reporting system and ensure they are updated as and when required so that all security-related information is accounted for and maintained up-to-date.
- Screen and control the access of vehicles and delivery trucks to the hotel premises in order to ensure only authorized vehicles are allowed to enter.
- Complete visitors and contractors log books so that they are officially authorized to have access to the hotel.
- Conduct full security patrols of the hotel as directed, and record and report all irregularities in order to ensure the early detection and mitigation of any risks.
- Must have knowledge of fire and safety, First Aid and CPR.
- Must have Higher Secondary School Certificate or working towards recognized Security Industry Qualification
- A minimum of one year Security Officer experience or its equivalent.
- Fluent in written and spoken English as well as knowledge of basic Microsoft Office Applications
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A