Cedarwood School is an inclusive, remedial Preparatory School (Grade R – Grade 6) and College (Grade 7 – 12) in the congenial country setting of Glenferness – north of Lonehill – for children who have mild to moderate support needs which prevent them from coping adequately in a mainstream school environment.
Cedarwood School is equipped to provide a supportive, non-competitive environment where pupils can regain lost confidence and work to the best of their abilities and potential.
- Have a suitable qualification in Mathematical Literacy or Mathematics
- Have at least 2 years of experience in teaching these subjects in the FET phase.
- Be fully versed in the CAPS curriculum for these subjects
- Have worked in a remedial school before.
- Is SACE registered
- Be able to interact professionally with parents.
- Be fully computer literate and be fluent in English
- Adhere to the school’s ethos, mission, vison, and values.
- Be a team player.
- Have a police clearance certificate.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand
Application Deadline: N/A