Website Agile Consultants
The successful applicant will be responsible for generating new lead customers and meeting sales goals/quotas.
Represent the Company solution & services, and educate new lead customers in a deep understanding to identify how the solution meets the client’s needs.
- Develop and implement sales strategies.
- Represent the Company solution & services, and educate new lead customers in a deep understanding to identify how the solution meets the client’s needs.
- Oversee the sales status flow and develop improvement.
- Resolve any issues related to sales process.
- Prepare plan of strategic selling.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing Trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing Trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Maintains regional sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains regional sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing Professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Has experience from global logistics company or large scale of logistics company.
- Knowledgeable of sales and marketing methods and principles.
- Excellent in communication verbal & written.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast faced environment.
- Knowledgeable in contracts.
- Interpersonal skills- confidently facing target clients.
- Excellent in negotiation and presentation skills.
- Attention details and deadline driven.
- Knowledgeable in logistic business and infrastructure.
- 10+ years of experience in Sales or Business development in Logistics field.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Economics or any related business course.
- Master Degree is an advantage.
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Exceptional skills in negotiations and has a winning attitude.
- Initiative and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
Company: Agile Consultants
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A