Website Evolution Hospitality
The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for administering and coordinating housekeeping functions in assigned sections. Responsible for inspecting Guest Rooms and ensuring they are cleaned up to standards assist Room Attendants as needed provide necessary training. Responsible for assuming all Housekeeping Manager functions in his/her absence.
- Approach all encounters with guests and associates in a friendly service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working.
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Inspect staff’s work performance within assigned section on a daily basis to assure that standards and productivity levels are being met and maintained.
- In the absence of the Housekeeping Manager or Assistant Housekeeping Manager inspect all V.I.P. rooms and report their availability to the Front Office.
- Oversee the organized closing of the floors at the end of the day ensuring the Room Attendants’ carts are clean and restocked with linen only.
- Ensure records of daily assignments are completed signed off on and turned into the Housekeeping Office on time.
- Maintain key control system.
- Supervise all staff in Laundry and Housekeeping holding them accountable and responsible for their work performance.
- Submit proper documentation regarding poor work performance misconduct excessive absenteeism lateness and improper attire.
- Handle items for ‘Lost and Found’ according to the standards.
- Be familiar with all Aimbridge Hospitality policies and House Rules.
- Ensure that associates are at all times attentive friendly helpful and courteous to all guests managers and other associates.
- Ensure the overall appearance cleanliness and orderliness of staff.
- Carry an active pager/radio to maintain contact with the Front Office and/or Engineering throughout the shift period.
- At least 2 to 3 years of progressive experience in a hotel or a related field required.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- College course work in related field helpful.
- Previous supervisory responsibility preferred.
Company: Evolution Hospitality
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A