The Housekeeper will give day by day support to the Operations Manager and will be cleaning common areas according to Selina’s standards. Need to be on top of cleaning equipment and storage. Report all damaged or missing things on Hotel, extend professionalism and courtesy to staff.
- Certify that the cleaning service is being fulfilled.
- Work together with the person from Cleaning to keep toilets, kitchen, floors, desks, fans, offices, rugs, F&B areas, etc. clean.
- Notify Operation Manager each week or each fifteen days about supplies that are needed (inventory) to order it.
- Synergy on the day-to-day operations with Handyman and Cleaning.
- Coordinating between them any activity or daily change.
- Maintain the kitchen clean and with all the supplies.
- Help on any daily buyout or any other daily situation to keep Hotel in order.
- Train all Cleaning new staff.
- 1-2 years of experience in similar roles
- Organized and responsible person.
- Cleaning and organize spaces ability.
- Good attitude.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A