Website Priory Group
We are looking for a Housekeeper to join the Priory North London, to deliver a high quality housekeeping service within the hospital to assist the well-being, comfort and development of our patients. We are always on the lookout for people with transferable skills and life experience and so you don’t need any experience as our friendly team at the Hospital will teach you everything you need to be successful in this role! You just need to be a good communicator as you will be interacting with our patients and colleagues at the Hospital.
Priory Healthcare is the UK’s leading provider of private mental health care. We have an outstanding reputation both for the service we deliver and for the investment we make in our people and in our environment. The Priory Hospital North London is renowned for its clinical excellence in the field of Acute Mental Health, Addiction and Adolescent Services
Priory North London is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young Adults. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service. We are an equal opportunities employer. Further information can be obtained from www.dbs.gov.uk
- Deliver and maintain a clean and tidy environment throughout the hospital, in line with operational standards and ensures that work processes comply with statutory regulations.
- Ensure that Priory minimum standards are delivered in all hospital areas in a timely and efficient manner, as part of a team.
- Identifying and reporting damages, faults and other related issues to the maintenance department to ensure that environmental conditions continue to meet our high quality standards and statutory regulations.
- Use equipment efficiently.
- Ensuring the confidentiality and identity of patients residing at the hospital.
Company: Priory Group
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A