Website U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Must be available to work various shifts and overtime, as needed
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. National and at least 18 years of age
- Be proficient in the English language (i.e., able to read, write, speak, and comprehend)
- Must be registered for Selective Service (males born after 12/31/59)
- Selective Service Registration Requirement: TSA policy requires verification of Selective Service registration for male applicants born after 12/31/59. To find out if you initially meet the Selective Service registration requirement for TSA employment, please Click Here.
- Subject to post-employment random drug and/or alcohol testing
- Credit: Applicants must not have delinquent Federal or State taxes, or past due child support payments.
- Pass a drug screening, medical evaluation, and background investigation
- Have a high school diploma, General Educational Development (GED), High School Equivalency Test (HiSET), or Test Assessing Secondary
- Completion (TASC) credential OR at least one year of full-time work experience in the security industry, aviation screening, or as an X-ray technician
- E-Verify: DHS uses E-Verify, an Internet-based system, to confirm the eligibility of all newly hired employees to work in the United States.
- Learn more about E-Verify , including your rights and responsibilities.
Company: U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A