The Replenishment Lead works overnight to ensure the store is replenished and to supervise the Replenishment Clerks.
- Supervises Replenishment Clerks working overnight.
- Provides work direction, motivation and training to other Replenishment Clerks.
- Keeps store clean and well organized (includes back room and shelves, etc.)
- Performs duties of a Replenishment Clerk.
- Stocks shelves and refills displays.
- Receives and verifies incoming shipments.
- Load, unload and move heavy, bulky products.
- Participate with a total store mindset.
- Cross-functional duties in other areas may be assigned. Joe Vs Smart Shop Partners are trained to do at least two jobs within the store.
- Minimum age 18 (mandatory)
- Ability to prioritize and handle cross functional tasks
- Basic communication skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Must be able to use Material Handling Equipment and maintain license.
- Lift moderate to heavy loads, bend, push and pull, kneel, squat and stand and walk for long periods of time
- Must successfully complete required job skills and compliance-related training.
- Frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and equipment in wet, humid, dry, cold and hot conditions
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- This is a fast-paced work environment that includes handling multiple tasks
- The work environment will include shifting priorities and assignments in various areas of the store throughout a shift
- The environment also includes working with Customers and being attentive to their needs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A