- Developing and maintaining a roadmap for continuous improvement within the Information Systems Department.
- Ensuring implementation and maintenance of standard process solutions, while taking into consideration specific requirements from various departments.
- Translating business requirements into systems or processes to meet those business requirements.
- Liaising with specialists to understand technologies available in the market and their application to the business.
- Maintaining Compliance and Governance across the Business System frameworks, architecture, and solutions.
- Providing system support to the end users of the various software applications.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with outsourced service providers to ensure effective service delivery to the business.
- Sharing of knowledge, by establishing end user groups comprising of key users from each business unit and facilitating the implementation of new technologies.
- A relevant tertiary qualification.
- 5 Years’ Information Management/Technology/Business Systems experience.
- Good understanding of the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC), business process re-engineering and business modelling concepts.
- Experience in Project Management, Stakeholder Management and Vendor Management will be advantageous.
- Mining industry experience will be advantageous.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Computer Literate
- Medically fit
- Advanced Communication skills
- Project Management Skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rustenburg
Application Deadline: N/A