To assist with airside logistics to support the Inflight Product team, including maintenance and cleaning of cabin amenities and delivery of items to aircraft and various airside locations.
- Storage and issuance of safety instruction cards and magazines on a daily basis.
- Inspecting and testing of Point Of Sale devices on each aircraft on a daily basis, replacing missing or non-functioning equipment as required.
- Shipping of damaged headphones to supplier for repair.
- Dressing of business class cabin prior to each fligh
- Delivery of daily Inflight Entertainment content updates to each aircraft.
- Other duties assigned by the management
- Refurbishment of Inflight Entertainment headphones
- Provide transportation of equipment and documents airside, between flydubai Head Office, flydubai airside workshop, Emirates Flight Catering, Dnata and aircraft.
Qualification & Experience:
- Basic computer skills.
- High school diploma
- Good command of English Language
- UAE driving license mandatory
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar field
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A