Reporting to the Manager – Learning & Development, the primary role of the Learning & Development Specialist is to provide instructional design and facilitation expertise as a member of the Learning and Development department for flydubai. To enhance organisation development, by managing, developing and facilitating the delivery of comprehensive learning solutions that supports the commercial and strategic goals of flydubai. The Specialist will also support training program implementation by closely partnering with various business sections across flydubai to design learning solutions in accordance with business objectives.
- Determine training needs and develop programs stemming from department managers’ requests.
- Create employee development programs, such as Lunch-n-Learns topics, and Awareness Campaigns, etc.
- Facilitate classroom training sessions.
- Collaborate with Learning and Development team and closely partner with Business lines to develop effective training initiatives using instructional design methodology to design and deliver training that is consistent across the organization.
- Partner with and influence key stakeholders in determining talent/knowledge gaps within the organization and manage the implementation of proposed recommendations.
- Develop training materials from beginning to end, conduct event follow-up activities, and manage learning administration tasks.
- Conduct quarterly Talent Reviews with managers.
- Develop training programs to deliver a wide variety of technical and non-technical skills to all levels of the organization to include culture and leadership development training.
Qualification & Experience:
- University Degree or equivalent: Learning and Development, Adult Education or a related field preferred
- Experience in developing and leading classroom courses, workshops/ Senior manager Development
- Minimum 7 years’ experience, including heavy instructional design/ Leadership Development programmes, E-learning development and classroom facilitation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A