Website Fidelity Services Group
The overall purpose of this position is to seek new business through networks, forge and sustain good relations with clients as well as maintain and grow own existing client base by offering a complete end to end integrated risk mitigation solution.
The incumbent’s role would be to design, cost, propose and present complex integrated security solutions to both existing and new clients which represents the full spectrum of not only the Commercial offering but also the Group’s offering.
- Physically conducting site surveys for all security requirements
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with clients
- Attending to potential clients in different areas of responsibility
- Assisting with marketing related issues.
- To ensure that all contracts and quotations are completed accurately and in full, with necessary drawings and or technical addendum’s to be attached
- Personally designing and costing the complete solution offering
- Planning, budgeting, co-ordinating and attending to client’s requirements.
- Acquiring thorough in-depth trade and competitor knowledge
- Addressing and resolving client’s queries promptly and satisfactorily.
- Preparing and presenting complex proposals.
- Ensuring that quotations are submitted timeously to clients.
- Compiling and submitting weekly and monthly management reports.
- Securing profitable new business.
- Accountability for client growth and proactively increasing turnover through own existing client base as well as new clients
- Ensure timeous submission of all paperwork to ensure enough time allowed to source any non-standard stock items.
- Ensure Revenue targets are met by achieving planned sales goals. Targets may vary as per business requirement and at management discretion.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Post Matric qualification or equivalent
- Excellent telephone skills
- Computer literate
- Valid driver’s license
- Presentation skills
- High level of Integrity
- Must be prepared to travel
- Computer Literate (MS Office, advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Senior Sales experience in security industry essential
- Ability to work under pressure and for extended hours, if required
- Professional and well presented at all times
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Elizabeth
Application Deadline: N/A