Website Fidelity Services Group
We are looking for a highly driven individual that is a self-starter who will be responsible to manage the Research and Development team that designs products within Fidelity CashMaster ultimately becoming an expert in the entire product range. This position will manage the development, testing, training and implementation of the products.
- Develop test packs for the products.
- Coordinate with suppliers as well as development, production and operations teams on all aspects of the product/s.
- Maintain all documentation related to the products.
- Manage the relationship with the suppliers
- Be able to provide support to the operations and production teams.
- Have a full understanding of the product/s.
- Understand all the business rules.
- Have a basic understanding of all the hardware, software and firmware that the product is made up of.
- Manage the change control for the products.
- Asses the needs of customers and design or source applicable solutions.
- Understand the market and coordinate solutions that will position CashMaster as a leading device supplier.
- Be able to interface with customers and senior management.
- Take responsibility for all testing of the products.
- Recommend product enhancements and updates.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work schedules
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
- Ability to promote integrity and business ethics; demonstrate mature judgment, trust and open communication; ability to ensure effective team work, collaborative behaviour and team spirit
- Problem-solving attitude
- Motivated and goal orientated personality
- Ability to establish priorities
- Experience in managing projects
- Previous experience as a product specialist preferably in a technical industry
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities
- Commitment to self-improvement and education
- Teamwork and willingness to listen to others.
- Very good communication skills
- Demonstrates integrity by modelling CashMaster’s values and ethical standards
- Good planning and self-management skills
- Business analytical skills
- A technical qualification in the fields of electronics or software development will be preferable though suitable experience will also be considered
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria
Application Deadline: N/A