To manage all Customer Service generic and interface services related specialist fields in a defined geographic area, with the objective of providing excellent customer service.
- General Supervising
- Accountable for Customer Data
- Handle Generic Service Activities
- Build a Relationship between the Customer base and “ESKOM” via regular Proactive Interventions
- Manage all Measurement and Meter related tasks
- Manage Credit Revenue and Credit management processes
- Manage vending and prepaid Activities
- Manage Quotations Connections Services
- BA Degree or equivalent.
- 3-5-year Customer Service experience
- OCI, AC and MRC Processes
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Leadership and Supervision
- Communication, Planning and Control Skills.
- Budgeting and Planning.
- LV Maintenance and fault repair understanding
- Applicable Safety training for Supervisors.
- Operating Regulations for HV /LV systems
- Knowledge of HV, MV, and LV Operating regulations
- Organizational Understanding
- Contract Management
- Metering and Billing Understanding
- Knowledge of Credit management directive/ policy
- Computer Literacy
- Valid Driver’s Licence
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion
Application Deadline: N/A