To protect Eskom’s assets and interest by performing and leading operational physical security duties.
- Supervises and performs access control duties.
- Supervises and performs control room duties.
- Performs security systems inspections and functional tests.
- Leads incident or crime reaction duties and crime scene preservation.
- Leads emergency preparedness security response team.
- Supervises the guard force (Eskom and Contractors).
- Performs general duties.
- Minimum Qualification Requirements: –
- Grade 12
- Related Minimum Experience: –
- 3 Years experience in Security
- Professional Registration: – Security Industry Regulation Authority (PSIRA) Grade B
- Performance driven
- Able to work under pressure and with deadlines
- Ability to interact at a senior level
- Team player
- Employer relationship building
- Knowledge of Eskom Security policies, systems, direction and standards.
- Be able to coordinate and give direction
- Effective customer-care skills
- Must be able to apply theoretical and subject matter and basic business knowledge on the job; mainly be in a position to apply good knowledge of governance, security legislation. protocols and situation monitoring
- Physically ability – fitness to perform operational duties
- Psychologically suitable — perform under stressful and dangerous situations
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and must be able to drive
- No criminal record
- Decision-making versus implementation
- Interpretation of ‘decisions‘
- Team spirit
- SASSETTA Skills programme 1 – 4
- Firearm training for business purposes
- National Key Point Unit Standards
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Emalahleni
Application Deadline: N/A