The Field Engineer will lead all phases of engineering and operational projects, from design through start-up and delivery, this position will primarily be onshore but will often follow operations offshore into the execution phase when required (70/30 split).
Reporting to the Operations Director, this position will be based at our office in Houston, Texas but at times may be required to travel including international travel.
- Overall technical engineer and operational coordinator on a project, responsible for the technical content and operational execution of all assigned projects.
- Manage the interface and coordination between the Paradigm and client.
- Ensure that key documents such as Operational procedures, P&IDs, Risk assessments, and single line diagrams accurately completed as requested
- Basic hydraulic, electrical, and pneumatic understanding of industry equipment
- Working knowledge of Coiled Tubing equipment in an offshore environment
- Working knowledge of subsea, pipeline and flowline environment
- Follows the project offshore if required to work as part of the offshore operational team
- US work authorization (Required).
- International Travel (Required).
- Bachelor’s (Preferred).
- BS degree in Civil, Electrical, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering (Preferred).
- Minimum seven years’ experience in an oil & Gas environment.
- Offshore Certified (Preferred).
- Mechanical, chemical, electrical Engineering: 5 years (Preferred).
- Oil Industry Experience in Coiled Tubing and/or Pipeline remediation services (Required).
- Industry knowledge of design standards and codes such as AMSE, ANSI, API, and similar.
- Experience with engineering duties on multiple simultaneous small to medium-sized projects (Required).
- Experience as project coordinator/manager (Required).
- Experience with scoping out and executing projects, troubleshooting problems and issues, interfacing with other engineering personnel, contract engineering companies, customers, operations, reliability, maintenance, and environmental groups (Required).
- Ability to plan, develop and coordinate a large project or several small projects.
- Ability to supervise the work of others.
- Fundamental understanding of the disciplines and their interface points.
- Conducts project coordination meetings with the project team and client.
- Excellent Microsoft suite skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A