Manages activities to develop and maintain a coordinated approach towards procurement and contract management for Emaar Properties PJSC. The primary duties include seeking value for money, managing supplier relationships and performance and offering advice on all areas of purchasing and contract management. Will interact internally with Emaar employees across all levels as well as externally with Suppliers.
- Performs all relevant tasks assigned by senior management team
- Ensures that contracts and consultancy agreements are properly administered in accordance with standard conditions.
- Checks, reviews and processes formal contract documents.
- Actively encourages and supports the development and empowerment of people through delegation, feedback and the creation of opportunities.
- Contributes to and delivers strategy and business plan.
- Monitor performance, ensure SLAs and KPIs are met, and drive improvement.
- Take personal responsibility for decisions and outcomes, act with integrity and professionalism and take ownership of own development.
- Plan time and resources to ensure demand is met and exceptional customer service is provided.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation, deliver management information, ensure data quality and appropriately communicate information.
- Support and participate in problem and knowledge management processes – create and maintain knowledge articles.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in Facility Management – Purchasing & Contracts Management
- Excellent knowledge of Facility Management industry
- Ability to provide rational input in negotiations
- Strong analytical mindset
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to liaise, influence and interact effectively with diverse audiences
- Strong communication, relationship building and motivational skills
- Team management
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A