easyJet flies on more of Europe’s most popular routes than any other airline and carries more than 96 million passengers annually – more than 16 million travelling for business. easyJet flies over 334 aircraft on 1061 routes to 159 airports across 36 countries. Over 300 million Europeans live within one hour’s drive of an easyJet airport.
- To report to the Shift Supervisor, Station Manager or NAA any defects or conditions considered to represent a safety risk.
- To adhere to all pertinent safety precautions and procedures as published in manufacturers, Company and other relevant publications.
- To comply with known and notified health and safety requirements.
- To ensure that all facilities, tools and equipment are satisfactory for the tasks to be completed and that any defects are notified to the Certifying Technician, Shift Supervisor or Station Manager.
- To comply with Station Standing Instructions.
- To perform aircraft maintenance tasks as directed by a certifying licensed engineer / shift supervisor.
- To ensure all work requiring a Certificate of Release to Service (CRS) is completed as required by the MOE, EASA Requirements and NAA regulations.
- To conduct a thorough verbal handover of any partially completed tasks, either being taken on or passed on. Ensuring that all documentation is completed as far as possible. Partially completed tasks should only be accomplished in logical stages.
- High degree of customer focus – both internal and external.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge of aircraft and hand skills required to carry out tasks.
- Demonstrate skills required to perform aircraft skin repairs.
- Ability to use aircraft maintenance documentation and computer based reporting and recording systems.
- To demonstrate an up-to-date knowledge of applicable airworthiness legislation.
- Ideally hold a time served apprenticeship and operational experience in a line maintenance environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Luton, England
Application Deadline: N/A