Website DSV - Global Transport and Logistics
The main purpose of this role is to sign new business for the allocated Branch and meet monthly and annual new business targets.
- Sign new business in the Distribution market for the allocated Region and meet monthly and annual new business targets set.
- Prospect for new business and develop a qualified pipeline of leads and convert to actual billing sustainable clients.
- Manage client relationship.
- Monthly billing and financial reporting.
- General administrative duties.
- Represent the DSV brand.
- Analysis of sales related information and report weekly to Regional Sales Manager.
- Maintaining client data.
- Competitor and industry analysis.
- Assist in tender/proposal production and delivery. (preparation and presentation)
- Create sustainable value for customers by adopting an innovative approach to their business.
- Ensure required monthly and accumulative targets are met.
- Implementation and communication of signed business.
- Management of debtor’s days of signed clients within the companies requirements.
- Inter department communication.
- Identifying cross silo solutions and working with other Department heads
- Mentoring junior New Business Sales Executive.
- Ensure all client files are updated and maintain as per the company procedures and Quality Management System.
- Carry out any other duties as may be requested by Management.
- Update and maintain the internal CRM System.
- Meet the expected client call ratio KPI as indicated by your Manager.
- MS Word, MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint – Intermediate
- Advanced skills would be advantageous
- 2-3 years Key Account Management / sales experience
- Experience in prospecting for new business
- Experience in achieving new business targets set
- Tender Management
- Experience in selling cross silo solutions
- Developing and managing a qualified new business pipeline
- Reporting day to day to the Regional Sales Manager
- Monthly reporting (where needed / requested)
Company: DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Elizabeth
Application Deadline: N/A