Website DSV - Global Transport and Logistics
If you are wanting to work in a fast paced, energetic and large global organization with all the best support structures, product focus and customer centric solutions in place to enhance your service offerings to potential customers, and grow as a knowledgeable logistics professional, this is the employer for you. Your main objective will be to procure new logos / accounts for DSV Air & Sea (forwarding and clearing) in line with targets. In so doing, you will also create added earning potential through our lucrative commission scheme. DSV manages supply chains for their customers in a pro-active environment and develops your ability to offer true end to end customer solutions through the various business units, from origin right through to final delivery.
- Formulating a Strategic selling plan in line with company objectives, markets and targets.
- Prospecting, meeting and procuring new customers daily, working in line with minimal acceptable standards and call raio requirements.
- Conducting customer meetings, onboarding and induction processes in person or via Teams.
- Daily reporting through CRM tools.
- Weekly and monthly reporting on sales opportunities, pipeline and activity progress.
- Monitoring sales cycles and ensuring progression through the various stages.
- Inclusion of various product, vertical & trade lane managers to enhance service offerings to potential customers.
- Servicing of own customer base from time of onboarding till hand over to CRM 24 months later.
- Depth sales.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in Forwarding & Clearing, or related industry, new business sales.
- A proven track record will be required and it will be mandatory to be able to provide proof of sales GP generated for the past 12 months at least.
- Proficient in Incoterms, international trade and PSS selling skills.
- Presentable, driven, self motivated, strategic.
- Operational experience
Company: DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town
Application Deadline: N/A