Website DSV - Global Transport and Logistics
The main purpose of this role is to maintain and grow existing customer base for the allocated Branch and meet monthly and annual retention targets
- Maintain and grow the existing client base in the Distribution market for the allocated Region and meet monthly and annual retention targets that have been set.
- Prospect for new business and develop a qualified pipeline of leads and convert to actual billing sustainable clients.
- Manage client relationships, both existing and new where applicable.
- Monthly billing and financial reporting shared with the various stakeholders.
- General administrative duties – daily.
- Represent the DSV brand.
- Analysis of sales related information and report weekly to Regional Sales Manager.
- Maintaining client data and update regularly.
- Continuous reporting on competitor and industry analysis.
- Assist in tender/proposal production and delivery. (preparation and presentation)
- Create sustainable value for customers by adopting an innovative approach to their business.
- Ensure that the required monthly and accumulative targets are met.
- Implementation and communication of signed business is shared with all stakeholders.
- Management of debtor’s days of clients within the companies requirements.
- Ensure regular Inter department communication.
- Identifying cross silo solutions and work with other Department heads to ensure successful partnerships
- Ensure all client files are updated and maintained as per the company procedures and Quality Management System.
- Carry out any other duties as may be requested by Management.
- Update and maintain the internal CRM System.
- Meet the expected client call ratio KPI as indicated by your Manager.
- Matric Certificate
- A Tertiary Qualification in Sales will be an added advantage
- Intermediate MS Office, Excel, Power point
- Advanced skills will be an added advantage
- 2-3 years Key Account Management / sales experience
- Experience in prospecting for new business
- Experience in achieving retention targets set
- Tender Management
- Experience in selling cross silo solutions
- Maintain and grow existing customer base
- Reporting day to day to the Sales Manager
- Weekly and Monthly reporting (where needed / requested)
- Basic understanding of our industry and supply chain
- Strong administrative skills with high attention to detail
- Strong business development skills
- Professional conduct & appearance at all times
Company: DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A