Website DSV - Global Transport and Logistics
The main purpose of this role is to sign new business for the Inland region branch at Plumbago and meet monthly and annual new business targets set.
To record all client meetings on company CRM. To meet KPI’s as set by business.
- Prospect for new business and develop a qualified pipeline of leads and convert to actual billing.
- Ensure that sustainable clients are brought on board.
- Represent the DSV brand
- Analysis of sales related information and ability to translate the information to show benefits to client and company
- Report to Regional Sales Manager
- Maintaining client contractual data
- Competitor and industry analysis
- Assist in tender / proposal production and delivery thereof
- Ensuring that required call rates are met as part of your KPI’s
- Updating our CRM system on a daily and weekly basis.
- Ensure that required deadlines are met.
- Managing clients’ DSO’s
- To be well-presented and well spoken.
- Professional; organized and target driven.
- Respectful, good problem solving skills and client centric
- Matric essential
- A Sales/ Business related tertiary qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 1 year experience in the Logistics Sales environment Or2 – 3 years’ experience in a Sales role in another service industry.
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Experience in prospecting for new business & managing a qualified new business pipeline
- Experience in achieving new business targets set
- Good Presentation skills
- Good Excel skills
- Good understanding of industry supply chains
- Strong administrative skills with high attention to detail
- Strong new business development skills
- Previous sales experience in industry
- Proven track record of meeting targets
Company: DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A