Plan, Organise and monitor all the maintenance activities to ensure smooth running of the buildings at multiple locations and ensure they are properly maintained in accordance with maintenance best practices in a cost effective & timely manner. Ensure a safe environment for the company to function effectively & efficiently by providing the customer departments with fully serviceable work environment and ensure all equipment and infrastructure work efficiently.
– Organise and monitor all the maintenance activities carried out by the sub-contractors of the buildings at multiple locations to ensure all equipment and infrastructures in the buildings are working efficiently.
– Participate in negotiations and contract agreements with contractors/ suppliers to ensure maximum cost effectiveness, quality & standards. Ensure maintenance contracts are renewed in a timely manner with competitive rates and respond to queries from staffs, contractors and suppliers positively and professionally.
– Plan office moves and refurbishments to minimise disruption and inconvenience to the user departments.
– Carry out preventive maintenance checks on all building infrastructure in order to optimise the life span and operational reliability and ensure that they are properly maintained in accordance with engineering best practices in a cost effective & timely manner.
– Ensure that the maintenance team roster, annual leave plans and maintenance schedules are prepared and updated for optimum manpower coverage to perform the scheduled maintenance.
– Recommend any modifications needed to improve and enhance the policies and procedures to ensure optimum functioning of building infrastructure including energy conservation.
Qualification & Experience:
– Vocational or Diploma (12+2 or equivalent)
– Facilities/Maintenance 5+ Years
– It is desirable to be a certified First-Aider or Fire-Warden.
– Working knowledge of general building construction and maintenance and must be able to read and
– understand complex diagrams and plans.
– Ability to deal with contractual matters.
– Must be computer literate and fluent in basic computer packages.
– Must have knowledge in BMS & Facilities maintenance Management programmes.
– Experience in maintenance of commercial & multi storied buildings with heavy MEP infrastructure preferably with
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A