Website Discovery Limited
Overall responsibility for the team’s success to ensure that the team objectives, which are aligned to the overall business strategy, are met. Responsible for the operational management and delivery of complaints across Employee Benefits. To proactively manage the function and ensure the department meets the compliance and regulatory requirements effectively.
- Make recommendations to enhance process and system functionality across Employee business specifically to logging of complaints, escalations and service recovery.
- Ensure that all complaints, escalations and poor survey ratings received are recorded, investigated and responded to accordingly.
- Monitor complaints and escalations logged across Employee Benefits to ensure that they are managed within SLA. Ensure that leaders manage these complaints with urgency.
- Proper trend analysis and reporting done on all complaints received. Meetings scheduled with business heads to suggest recommendations and track action plans
- Manage and maintain stakeholder relationships to ensure business continuity. Build relationships and network with leaders across Discovery Holdings. Work closely with all exec offices
- Provide feedback and request changes to processes/product/systems and life plan guides based on complaints received
- Create and compile statistical reporting in line with compliance and regulatory requirements monthly to keep stakeholders informed on all complaint’s outcomes.
- Provide training to business and leaders on complaints management
- Matric – Essential
- Relevant Industry Qualifications – Wealth Management, Introduction to Retirement Funds – Advantageous
- 3 – 5 years’ experience and knowledge in Group Life and/or Retirement Funds
- Client Services across call centre, correspondence, and servicing (advantageous) Essential
- Full compliance and legislative universe relating to employee benefits, FAIS and Umbrella Funds.
Company: Discovery Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton
Application Deadline: N/A