Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require a Frontline Supervisor for their Richards Bay Store. Support customer service to ensure a world class shopping experience. Liaise between management and cashiers. Supervise day-to-day operations of Cashiers to ensure smooth running of till points. Record customer transactions with zero tolerance towards inaccuracy and to eliminate fraud risk.
- Manage and report all customer compliments and complaints to management.
- Ensure branch queues flow smoothly.
- Pay attention to the manner in which customers respond to cashiers, and act accordingly.
- Manage the shorts and overs at the points of sale, including floats.
- Manage discrepancies at the point of sale.
- Authorise line voids, tender ups and price overrides.
- Manage refunds and returns transactions according to Dis-Chem operating procedures.
- Transact all purchases – receive and process all types of payments (cash, card, vouchers, coupons and other payments accepted by Dis-Chem).
- Ensure accurate document control by checking the following:
- Drop registers
- Documents verification
- Customer documentation
- Correct handling of the gloats as per our standard operating procedures.
- All other documentation related to till operations
- Ensure back shopping and returned goods are handled correctly.
- Ensure all outgoing stock/items/scripts are scanned.
- Train and assist new cashiers
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years cashier related work experience, of which 6 months should be shadowing a Cashier Supervisor
- Sound numerical skills
- Computer literate – MS Office
- Willing and able to work retail hours.
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richards Bay
Application Deadline: N/A