WSP is currently initiating a search for a full time Facility Cybersecurity Lead Consultant in our Bolder, CO; New York, NY; or San Francisco offices.
Be involved in projects with our Property and Buildings team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges.
This opportunity provides high level technical assistance and guidance for multi-site/phase due diligence, design, development, building, testing, and inspecting of smart building projects in the public and private sector. Responsibilities include the research, design, concept development, planning, installation, operation, maintenance, and optimal integration of intelligent technologies using a converged network approach, and systems that make predictive and automated decisions that impact building capabilities including access control, acoustics, audio systems, security, and video surveillance. Substantiates reports, documentation, and decisions regarding equipment, installation, integration, and operation specifications. Ensures that responsibilities are delivered and adhered to with a level of quality that meets or exceeds acceptable industry standards for design, safety, and functionality for building inhabitants.
- Act as key client point of contact responsible for creating and delivering the value message for potential and existing Facility Cybersecurity clients.
- Lead and support large Facility Cybersecurity type pursuits, creating pursuit materials inclusive of project approach, scope and fees.
- Participation in development of deliverables for Facility Cybersecurity projects including evaluation of client key performance indicators, Cybersecurity product research, cyber risk management framework development, and facility-related controls system (FRCS) integration.
- Identify cyber threats and vulnerabilities and provide Cybersecurity designs for new or upgrade legacy facility related control systems (BMS, UMCS, ESS, FLS, etc.).
- Research and validate technical capabilities or any alternative solutions of potential Facility Cybersecurity technologies applicable for client projects.
- Research and design facility infrastructure and data communication network as part of Cybersecurity design projects.
- Coordinate technical design and lifecycle solutions with client stakeholders, design teams, vendors.
- Supports development and documentation of facility cybersecurity architecture, threat modeling and cyber risk analysis.
- Create construction and systems implementation documents (Basis of Design, Drawings and CSI Specifications).
- Attend and participate in project and client meetings.
- Lead and support internal education for WSP staff around Facility Cybersecurity advisory services.
- Support managing/testing/validating the vendor solutions in the WSP Living lab.
- Participate in driving the WSP facility cybersecurity advisory services at external Industry events and media campaigns.
- Bachler’s degree in Information Technology, Engineering, or related STEM degree program.
- Minimum 7+ years” experience in Facility Cybersecurity and Building Control Systems integration with a keen interest or relevant Smart
- Building industry experience required.
- Mid-level working experience in industry or government within cybersecurity engineering.
- Experience in innovative building system design between sustainability, MEP systems, and technology systems is preferred.
- Knowledge of digital communication technologies, databases, and facility control systems for Facility Cybersecurity is preferred.
- Resourceful self-starter with the ability to work productively on multiple projects, simultaneously, and under strict deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on the ability to organize and present design information to clients.
- Prior experience with software coding, data analytics and data visualization software platforms are a huge plus.
- Network certified (i.e. CCNP, CCDP, JNCIA, CISSP etc.) or ability to pursue obtaining these certifications within six months of hire
- Experience with network engineering standards and design best practices for enterprise networks including WAN/LAN, WLAN, Cybersecurity, VoIP and Video.
- Strong working knowledge of TCP/IP layer 2 technologies and layer 3 routing technologies, such as BGP, EIGRP and OSPF and other protocols such as H.323, SIP.
- Working knowledge of multi-tier applications and their inter-dependencies including web services, RADIUS, TACACS, AD, LDAP and DNS.
- Knowledge of information systems security concepts, standards, technologies, and system architecture and design.
- Knowledge of the large hardware manufacturer”s product lines (e.g. Cisco, Juniper, HP/Aruba, Xirrus, Palo Alto, F5 Networks etc.).
- Knowledge of telecommunications structured cabling systems is a major plus.
- Scripting, programming, and API experience is a plus.
- Strong background in converged systems design for various types and sizes of projects.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A