Website Costa Coffee
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand, we don’t settle for mediocre. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers amazing coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth and innovation.
- Being an integral part of the Employee Relations Team
- Regular review and assess cases in order to highlight potential risks and escalate as appropriate to the line manager.
- Ensure that all documentation relating to any area of ER is up to date and filed appropriately.
- Liaising with external providers of ER related services (such as Occupational Heath) to deliver relevant and timely services.
- Knowledge of employment policies and procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Organised and able to prioritise – responsive to issues (flexible and adaptable to change)
- Excellent communication – good telephone manner and compressive written skills.
- Minimum of 1-year Previous ER/HR Experience
Company: Costa Coffee
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dunstable, England
Application Deadline: N/A