Underwrite requests for credit extensions for new and existing clients, and in the writing of annual reviews with focus on more complex and higher dollar exposure transactions.
- Be familiar with Citibank credit policies and practices and regulatory policies, to assist unit in achieving compliance with the above and satisfactory ratings from internal and external auditors.
- Provides training for less experienced credit officers and other credit center staff in application processing, credit analysis and loan closing roles.
- Provide backup to the team manager in workflow distribution and monitoring as needed.
- Perform collateral analysis in order to evaluate collateral performance and changes in trends, as well as to assess repayment capacity based secondary sources of repayment.
- Prepare monthly and/or quarterly reviews of existing borrowers in order to track compliance with various loan covenants as outlined in the loan agreement.
- Build a solid understanding of Citibank products and services within Commercial Banking and the broader organization.
- Coordinate with bankers on customer calls and site visits, when appropriate.
- Perform industry and geographical research and other due diligence as needed.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A