The Marketing Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Meet deliverables addressing: elements of the program, program profti and loss P&L, end-to-end and operational readiness, uniform key analytics and metrics to support retention programs across specific consumer business lines.
- Partner with product, segment, and channel managers on marketing strategy and execution plans.
- Manage end-to-end tactical implementation/fulfillment process for specific marketing channels including program development including P&L assumptions, program approval documents, marketing brief process, implementation and coordination across channels, internal communications to the field.
- Manage and maintain all aspects of the budget including invoice payment, accruals, forecasting, expense reconciliation and audit report.
- Responsible for developing and executing marketing programs to cross sell and retain mortgage customers, achieving business goals across branches,online and phones and across key target client segments.
- competition, the market, and program performance to size new program opportunities, assess customer impacts, and make recommendations to enhance current programs and improve results.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A