The Collections Manager provides full leadership and supervisory responsibility. Provides operational/service leadership and direction to team(s). Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge through provision of value-added perspectives or advisory services. May contribute to the development of new techniques, models and plans within area of expertise. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Generally has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness of end results and shared responsibility for planning and budgets. Work affects an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. Full supervisory responsibility, ensuring motivation and development of team through professional leadership to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations as well as direction of daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Design new work procedures, analyze complex and variable issues that greatly affect the department.
- Manages personnel requirements to meet operational needs.
- Train the staff; manages performance; makes decisions about compensation; guarantees the professional development of the staff.
- Applies deep disciplinary knowledge of concepts and procedures in one’s own area to solve problems.
- Evaluates the performance of subordinates and makes recommendations for salary increases, hiring, rescission of contracts and other actions of the personnel.
- Demonstrates an integral knowledge of how the area as a whole is integrated to contribute and achieve business objectives.
- Make evaluative decisions according to an analysis of the factual information in complicated and unique situations.
- Directly affects the area through shared responsibility to produce the final results and contribute to planning, budget administration and the formulation of procedures; It also affects resource planning.
- Persuades and influences other people through solid communication and diplomacy skills;
- 5-8 years experience in collection
- Decision making I work under pressure Leadership Effective communication Handling equipment Analysis and synthesis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A