Serves as a compliance risk officer for Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM)’s Assurance team based in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) responsible for assessing compliance risks and controls implemented by the first and second line of defense. Also responsible for performing risk assessments of Citi’s compliance risks; performing independent assurance activities (testing and on-going monitoring) in Vietnam to assess the design and effectiveness of key controls designed to address compliance risk; reporting and escalating control issues and any violations of laws or breaches of policy; and validating adequacy of remediation taken to address reported issues.
- Assessments, Monitoring Monthly, and Quarterly Summaries and the development and enhancement of the Compliance Assurance Methodologies and Standards for auditing, testing, monitoring, and reporting.
- Utilizing innovative compliance testing solutions in the execution of test plans including Data Analytics to increase efficiency, value and reduce costs of compliance-related activities.
- Developing effective relationships within CA function and with other stakeholders including Business process owners and Internal Audit function.
- Identifying industry best practices and share insight with the CA teams on a regular basis.
- Informing CA management of significant compliance matters with potential impact on compliance risk assessments that require their attention or action.
- Identifying compliance training resources and tools available centrally to support country/business compliance programs training and research needs.
- Management and coordination of information relating compliance assurance work in response to local and global regulatory requests received from time to time.
- Participating in the planning, executing, and reporting of country focused and regional compliance assurance reviews and compliance and regulatory issue validation activities for a component of a product line, function, or legal entity within an assigned region in accordance with CA Plan.
- Analysing and documenting report findings, and having preliminary discussions with corresponding control/process owners.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A