- Works closely with the HR Manager and HR team to help identify, plan, coordinate HR needs. Key resource to support/coordinate global HR projects/initiatives.
- Provides analytical support to enable data driven decisions and lead global HR efforts.
- Coordinates and facilitates HR leadership team meetings.
- Prepares presentations, speaker notes, analysis and briefs as directed.
- Partner with HR team to understand business drivers and execute the deployment of HR programs, support the execution of talent programs and implementation of HR initiatives and programs to meet business needs.
- Engages various groups in the HR function to get informal pulse for the HR leader and proactively anticipates issues and/or actions needed.
- Develops deep understanding of the business to leverage relevant enterprise programs, tools and solutions (e.g. Workday).
- Partner with designated client groups to draw insights from data findings, develop and shape the application of relevant Talent Management initiatives; Pay Determination, Strategic Staffing, Competencies, Succession, Career Management, Performance Management, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in HR Analytics roles
- Project management and metrics reporting.
- Problem solving and analytical skills. Proven ability to proactively identify, propose, define, and execute process improvements.
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor’s in human resources or related field
- 5-10 years of experience in HR analytics, HR administration, HR operations
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pasadena, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A