Website Cathay Pacific
The Cabin Crew Service Excellence Enablement Project is a major project to help Cathay become one of the World’s greatest service brands. The project comprises various work streams spanning system, policy and process development with a primary focus on cabin crew performance management, associated change and communications, training and development and enhanced insights and analytics capabilities.
This role is a change role to deliver the Service Excellence project commitments. The project will impact a range of departments and the broad range of workstreams have a strong People / HR focus.
This role holder will need to have performance management design experience and ideally an understanding of cabin crew employee experience, in order to be able to work with stakeholders to develop performance management frameworks that would motivate our cabin crew colleagues to strive for service excellence.
The person will work closely with the Inflight Service Delivery team on ensuring that the project delivers on the ambition of the project that will have a material and positive impact on our Cabin Crew. They will need to engage end users to understand their needs, communicate changes to manage expectations, and work on new processes with stakeholders to ensure the integrity of operations.
- Design, lead & facilitate workshops to generate business requirements with regards to performance management and reward, as well as IT and analytics requirements that underpin this project
- Stakeholder management of a broad range of parties
- Drive project communications and change management for a wide range of stakeholders, including our cabin crew community
- Ensure that Cathay People philosophies and principles on performance management and reward are consistently applied
- Ensure that performance management and reward policies are effective in motivating the cabin crew community to achieve better performance
- Work closely with user experience designers to ensure digital apps are user friendly and widely accepted by the cabin crew community
- Work with stakeholders to identify and formulate process changes, and work out cutover plans to ensure smooth transitioning to new processes
- Work with training departments to develop training modules that would facilitate new feedback mechanisms
- Drive the project schedule, prioritization of agenda, setting out key milestones & deadlines for the project delivery
- Support other project management initiatives or projects as necessary
- 5+ years’ experience as HR generalist and/or business partnering experience preferred
- Previous experience in delivering performance management projects/initiatives is highly preferred
- Experience working with leadership teams to execute business strategy and manage change
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Results orientated
- Ability to work with stakeholders of all levels
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Company: Cathay Pacific
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Flight Attendant
Job Location: Hong Kong, China
Application Deadline: N/A